Notice and Finding of Financial Responsibility

When a parent or guardian caring for children requests, or is receiving, public assistance, the state requires that the other parent fulfill his or her financial responsibilities toward their biological children. Whether the state welfare agency receives a new application for such public assistance as food stamps, welfare benefits, or Medicaid benefits, or is being asked to enforce a current […]

Read more